|Bustillo Law Firm advises national and international companies. Therefore, the fiscal area has great importance in the correct decision-making of our clients. The merge of the fiscal and legal teams allows us to expand our vision in order to provide each client with the right answers.|
• Company taxation
• International taxation
• Operation taxation
• Tax Efficiency model
• Transfer pricing
• Family business and private client taxation
|The Litigation team advises in all kinds of commercial and civil litigations. Our clients are mainly national and international enterprises and we specialize in the management of a large number of litigations on a national level, most of which are particularly complex, requiring monographic attention.
Our work methodology allows us to respond to the pre-trial and judicial necessities of each client in order to provide an efficient service.
In the same way, we defend the interests of our clients in national and international arbitration proceedings, whether they be institutional or ad hoc.
• Contractual and tort liability
• Conflicts between shareholders
• Liability action against directors
• Civil and commercial contracts
• Implementation procedures
• Inheritance law procedures
|The Labour team is equipped with broad experience in advice on individual and collective contract termination processes, as well as the management of labour relations of senior executives. We offer our advice on labour matters with a business vision, always providing our clients with added value.|
• Employment advice
• Workforce restructuring
• Senior management contracts
• Employee compensation systems
• Dismissals and contract termination
• Judicial proceedings
|Bustillo Law Firm was created as a firm specializing in commercial advice and since then we have focused our knowledge and experience on companies. To this end, we have a specialist team that serves the legal necessities of enterprises in the most important aspects of Commercial Law, providing our broadest experience.
• General business advice
• Business restructuring & reorganization
• Commercial contracts and deals.
• Company incorporation and liquidation
• Distribution networks
• Mergers and Acquisitions
|Corporate Law includes the legal aspects of the company as if it were a legal entity in commercial traffic. For this purpose, our specialization in business advice allows us to provide full support, which includes all the aspects that affect the Corporate environment.
Throughout our 29 years of history, we have been gathering experience in the areas where companies require most legal advice, allowing us to anticipate possible situations of conflict or quickly overcome those which may arise.
• Statutory reforms
• Council secretariats and General meetings
• Duties and responsibilities of directors
• Capital increases and reductions
• Agreements between partners
• Corporate governance